Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Beginning.

Hello everyone,

I have recently re-discovered my love for the art of writing, and living in an age of social networking ensures that getting one's thoughts across to a multitude of readers is easier than it ever was before. Though I regularly contribute reviews on food-discoveries and book- reading experiences to websites catering specifically to these areas, I have long felt the need to be able to comprehensively share my ideas and opinions of everything I experience, in a single space.

Let me start with the colourful inception of the name I have chosen for this blog. Justice Katju's classification of female lawyers in the profession here and the ensuing brouhaha it caused, displayed here have indeed recently brought this ancient and inherently respectable terminology to light. However, my reason for choosing it stems from a far more light- hearted, even slightly debauched invention-the cocktails served on my bachelorette party, invented by my adventurous best friends and enjoyed by all present!

With the delicious memory of those pastel-coloured, syrupy harbingers of joy, I set forth on this sweeping attempt of mine, at capturing all that is worth experiencing through the limited scope of my words. I do hope you all enjoy this journey as much as I know I will!

Cheers!

1 comment: